One of the most important factors to consider when buying a juicer is how easy it is to clean. The last thing you want is to do is spend your hard earned money on a juicer only for it to take up precious real estate on your kitchen counter. Sure, you want to start a healthy juicing routine, but not if it’s gonna create lots of extra work. As with any healthy habit, you want to challenge yourself, but you also need to be realistic.
Of all the top rated juicers included on this site, these are the juicers that customers predominantly felt were the most easy to clean. Although, “easy” is a matter of opinion, these juicers got the highest percentage of positive customer reviews with regard to clean-up.
Most Easy to Clean Centrifugal Juicers
1. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain — One of the most affordable and most popular centrifugal juicers on the market, this juicer boasts the highest percentage of happy customers based on its easiness to clean. Of the over two thousand reviews, nearly half the customers agreed on this point. Dishwasher safe, this juicer comes with cleaning brush included. According to customers, the combo brush/spatula is perfect to clean out the pulp and the screen. Everything else just rinses clean. a quick thorough rinse with hot water and scrub of the filter/blade piece) Many agreed that clean-up took only a few minutes even without using the dishwasher. There are only 4 pieces and no sharp parts, which makes it easy to clean by hand quickly. Some reviewers remarked that juicing and clean-up could be accomplished in about 15 minutes. To read full reviewers or purchase this juicer, click here.
2. Breville 800JEXL Fountain Elite also got great reviews for its ease of use and effortless clean-up. Consumers said the juicer’s stainless steel and smooth edges made it easier to clean than plastic juicers. Some reviewers said they were done with prep, juice and clean-up in 15 minutes. One customer suggested placing a plastic bag in the waste tub for even easier clean-up. Customers who said they had resisted juicing for fear of the long clean up process, were particularly impressed with this juicer. One even stated that this juicer is the only one to buy if you want to ensure quick juicing, easy clean-up and quality juice. For more details and current pricing, click here.
3. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus — Surprisingly easy to clean, according to many users, this juicer makes it a breeze to incorporate juicing into a busy lifestyle. Customers recommended this juicer for being simple to assemble, disassemble and clean with no hard to reach places. One savvy reviewer even suggested running 3-5 glasses of hot water in machine to do most of the work for you. Though this juicer has mostly dishwasher-safe parts, many customers found it even easier to wash it by hand. For full reviews and the best price click here.
Most Easy to Clean Masticating Juicers
1. Handy Pantry Wheatgrass Juicer — A large percentage of customers who purchased this wheatgrass juicer agreed that it was a breeze to clean. With sturdy parts and a simple design this juicer got raves for being durable and easy to clean. Compared to other juicers which can take up to 20 minutes to clean, several reviewers felt that they could get this juicer clean in just a few minutes. One even said that they could cut, juice and clean in about 15 minutes. Made of high quality stainless steel, this juicer easily assembles and disassembles for quick and easy clean-up. To find out more or get your own, click here.
2. Miracle MJ445 Stainless Steel Manual Wheatgrass Juicer — Made of solid stainless steel, this rust-proof juicer got high praise for being easy to assemble and break down and extremely easy to clean. Many users commented on how simple and well it operates and how easy it is to store. Some said that, depending on that substance being juiced, running water and 2 minutes is generally enough to clear out even the most difficult grass bits. To read full reviews or see the best price on Amazon, click here.
Most Easy to Clean Blenders
1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Equipped with an auto-clean feature, this juicer got lots of love for being surprisingly easy to clean. Just add some water and a few drops of soap to the container and set the cycle to “clean.” Though some said the cleaning cycle was a bit noisy, most customers adored this feature and said, it worked so well you won’t mind the noise. Some said that, even without the cleaning function, the wider container on this model makes it is very easy to clean and dry. And, because of the minimal need for food preparation, the entire process from start to finish is quick and painless. Click the link to find out more and get the best price on this awesome Vitamix Blender.
2. Ninja BL660 Professional Blender with Single Serve — Dishwasher safe and easy to use, customers could not say enough about how “super easy” this blender is to clean. Many said that even without using the dishwasher, the Ninja is a breeze to clean just by rinsing with hot water immediately after use. One happy customer found it much easier to clean than her food processor. The blade system makes it simple, since you don’t have to take it apart. Though this blender doesn’t have a self-cleaning mode, some users found that it could be quickly cleaned by filing it halfway with warm water, two drops of dish soap and blending for about a minute. To read more and get the full details, click here.
3.The Vitamix CIA Professional Series can be cleaned easily by running on high for 30 seconds with warm water and a drop of dish soap, according to some reviewers. No disassembly is required. One said, she could not cannot imagine any blender being easier to clean. Make sure you clean it immediately though, as some users commented that it gets more difficult the longer you let it sit. The container doesn’t seem to hold odors or flavors, per one customer. This, apparently, had been a problem with other brands. Customers were amazed at how quick and easily it is to clean. One reviewer even said that clean-up is her favorite part: 30 seconds and you’re done! To read full reviews, get details and pricing, click here.
If you have an easy to clean juicer that you want to brag about, leave a comment below and let us know. Also, if you decide to purchase one of the juicers mentioned on this site, we’d love it if you use our links. It gets us a little reward from Amazon and helps us to continue to add great content. Thank you!
|Best Centrifugal Juicers||Best Masticating Juicers||Best Twin Gear Triturating Juicers||Best Wheatgrass Juicers||Best Blenders|